The results of the 2017 survey, while generally very positive, revealed 3 significant areas where students in particular find our services less than satisfactory:
- Performance of wireless on campus
- Physical comfort in the library
- Availability of wireless on campus
We will be working with student groups in the fall to determine the best way to address these concerns.
The survey also revealed 3 areas where staff find our services less than satisfactory.
- Support for computer problems
- The time it takes to resolve a computing problem
- Status information on computing problems
We have been working on improvements to our help desk over the past year. These changes will continue over the summer and we intend to release a full report in the fall of the changes that have been made and the impact we believe they have had.