For telephone questions or other related problems call the Help Desk at x8222
Telecom is responsible for maintaining the College’s phone systems.
- Bates Telephone User Guide
- Dterm Series E User Guide (44 page PDF)
- Dterm Series I User Guide (73 page PDF)
- Teledex B120D User Guide (12 page PDF)
- Cortelco 2211 User Guide (22 page PDF)
- Cortelco 2730 User Guide (24 page PDF)
VoiceMail QuickStart web pages:
Free Directory Assistance information:
STUDENT OPTIONS FOR
LONG DISTANCE CALLING
You have three options for placing long distance calls – pre-paid phone cards, calling cards or cell phones. Pre-paid calling cards are available at many local stores and online. You may find a good deal on calling cards from one of the major telecom companies. You may already be using your cell phone. Whatever your choice, we are certain you will pay a whole lot less for long distance service than any fee we could reasonably charge.