EndNote now available for MAC Word 2016
EndNote has finally released the update that makes it compatible with MS Word 2016 for MAC!
What you need to know:
- Before trying to install, be sure to update to the latest version of Word 2016. Anything earlier than version 15.18 may not function correctly.
- As soon MS Word 2016 is finished updating, quit the program completely. Cite-While-You-Write will not install otherwise.
- Download and install EndNote version 7.5 here
- When EndNote says that it is finished, open MS Word 2016. You should see ‘EndNote X7’ at the end of the MS Word “ribbon,” right after ‘View’
- If you have any problems, please stop by the Library Research Desk for help. We offer regular EndNote training and assistance sessions at 7 PM on both Wednesday and Thursday nights.
- You can also contact Chris Schiff [firstname.lastname@example.org] or Pete Schlax [email@example.com] for assistance that fits your schedule.