Ladd Library Exhibit Table Application
(includes Exhibits, bake sales, poster sessions and functions within the library)
You are responsible for:
- You arrange for delivery and installation of your event.
- You provide all supplies needed for your event.
- You will arrange for insurance coverage of the materials if needed.
- You will clean and wash all spaces and tables when needed.
- You will return the space to its original setting. Leave no trace!
- You will dismantle and completely remove the event by the Dismantle Date specified in the application.
- You will be responsible for the repair and repainting of the space or any other damage the the library facility associated with the instillation or the dismantling of the event.
- No taping or pinning of any kind are allowed on library walls or windows.
- If you want the library to advertise your event online, you will need to send a description for us to post.
By submitting a request, you agree to and understand your responsibilities in the terms stipulated above.
You may also reserve your date by contacting Jane Boyle at Ladd Library Circulation Desk:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-786-8322.
Remember to reserve early as all requests are considered on a first come, first served basis.