Ladd Library Exhibit Table
Request a table in the library!
- Do you have an idea you would like to see as a display in the library?
- The library is always looking for suggestions for the exhibit area located on Main Floor next to the Circulation Desk. You are welcome to reserve the exhibit table for your display.
- Are you doing something special or unique in your class that could be shared in an exhibit at the library with books or pictures?
- Would you like your classrooms’ focus to be featured at the library exhibit area?
- Currently, the designated table is at the entrance on the Main Floor or it can be placed on an easel.
Reserve your date by contacting Jane Boyle at Ladd Library Circulation Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-786-8322
Or make your reservations online.
Remember to reserve early as all requests are considered on a first come, first served basis.