Class Notes are compiled from reports by class secretaries or from newspapers, press releases, or letters to the Alumni Office or magazine.
To submit class notes, write to your class secretary (listed at the head of your class notes) or to Editor, Bates: The Alumni Magazine, 141 Nichols Street, Lewiston, Maine 04240. Send changes of address to: Alumni Office, Bates College, 2 Andrews Road, Lewiston, Maine 04240.
You may also e-mail your information to Bates: The Alumni Magazine, at email@example.com.
- The Continuing Education of Clive Knowles ’33The Maine Answer Man – Robert York ’37 – is History
- Richard Trenholm ’52 Thinks Globally, Acts Globally
- Lawyer Anita Kastner Hotchkiss ’59 Fights for Women’s Choices
- A Dog’s (and Cat’s) Best Friend: Esther Rosenthal Mechler ’64
- Artist Christopher Frost ’88 Scores a Birdie
- Rachel Cohen ’94 Helps Lead Medical Mission to Cuba