Monique Brown ’07 plays Letitia in the theater department’s production of The Contrast, a comedy of manners directed by Professor of Theater Paul Kuritz.
- A Bridge to Bates — Improving racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic diversity happens one step, and one phone call, a time.
- Casting The Contrast — When casting a play, Paul Kuritz doesn’t look for actors.
- Teacher in Residence — Zuis ’88 is the first to fill this new position.
- Imaging Center Opens — A one-stop shop in Coram offers resources for high-tech handling of visual information.
- Hartley Hosts Harward — The College’s Harward Center celebrates two years of town-gown ties.
- Ask Me Another — An Indian visit puts Pam Baker ’70 in the teeth of a dilemma.
- Turning Points — The latest campus comings and goings.
- Bates in the News — President Hansen and other select educational leaders face the national press.
- All That Jazz — Lew Turlish replays the soundtrack of his youth.
- Go Figures — A numerical look at the Edmund S. Muskie Papers.
Back Issues 2008-1995
- Back Issues 2008-1995