All Concerts will be held in the
Olin Arts Center Concert Hall
and are free of charge unless otherwise stated.
Tickets are required for all concerts except the
All performances are subject to change.
Please call 207-786-6135 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for up to date information.
Wednesday, September 12 at 7:30 p.m. at the Florence Keigwin Amphitheater (rain site – OLIN ARTS CENTER CONCERT HALL)
The Ethiopian born, Finnish singer/songwriter Mirel Wagner kicks off the OLIN ARTS ALIVE series with a free outdoor concert at Bates
- Admission is Free
Friday, September 14 at 7:30 p.m.
FRANK GLAZER RETROSPECTIVE – I
Performing Handel – Mozart – Beethoven – Chopin
A season long retrospective of Frank Glazer’s most cherished concert programs from his three decades as an Artist in Residence at Bates College
- Tickets for the Glazer/Bates retrospective are $10 per concert. A subscription is available to all 8 concerts for $65 per seat. Individual tickets and subscriptions are both available at www.batestickets.com. Proceeds from these performances will benefit the Frank & Ruth Glazer Scholarship Fund.
- 50 free tickets to each program will be available to seniors and students. Requests for these can be made starting on the Monday prior to each performance via email@example.com or by calling 207-786-6163. Due to the anticipated demand for these complimentary tickets, any unclaimed reservations will be cancelled 30 minutes prior to each performance.
Friday, September 28 at 5:00 p.m.
22 Park Street/Lewiston/Maine
ARTIST – T.B.A.
- Admission is Free
Saturday, September 29 at 7:30 p.m.
An evening of chamber music with Jim Parakilas, Mary Hunter and friends
Performing Mozart -Fauré – Dvořák
- Admission is Free although tickets are required
- Reservations: Olinarts@bates.edu or 207-786-6135
Sunday, September 30 at 7:30 p.m.
Red Baraat – Bhangra Funk Dhol ‘n’ Brass
- TICKETS: $15, Student/Seniors $10.
- Reservations: www.batestickets.com
- Free tickets are available for first 100 seniors or students. To reserve these seats email us at firstname.lastname@example.org