Video: ‘Bird’s Eye Bates’ — see the campus in a high way

See the Bates campus and its environs in a delightful, new way, from up on high by a multicopter.

9 Responses to “Video: ‘Bird’s Eye Bates’ — see the campus in a high way”

1. Marjorie Walther Keach says:

“I wish I could go back and be a student again.

2. Bill Cummings '54 says:

Great. What a refreshing contrast to our college of 60 years past. I could use more of this beautiful campus coverage, perhaps geared a bit lower for some of us who function a bit slower.

3. Bill Jack '08 says:

I saw this video several weeks ago and immediately liked it. It’s very well done and I believe was even sent to prospective students. A really good way to promote the college. Nicely done. Cool use of a mutlicopter!

4. Ken Doroski says:

My daughter graduated in 2010 and was a Rower. The video was great and gave me a sense of how wonderful it must have been to Row on the Androscoggin. She descibed it often but the video captured it beautifully

5. grandma Joanni says:

Our grandson is a freshman and we can’t wait to visit and see it all in person. It is lovely!

6. George Conklin says:

Amazing devices those multicopters. I wish the historic chapel had been in the sequence.

7. Libby Wiers says:

Great video – loved the bird’s eye view! Graduated in ’71 – much is changed, but much the same.

8. Nancy LePage says:

This is a great video snippet but how do you get to it from the Bates home page. It should be easily accessed for anyone who is interested in Bates to view. Please, please put it front and center.

9. Jim Hopkins says:

My daughter is a sophmore at Bates. She loves it there.
    That was a very cool video. Keep up the great work.

This is a forum for sharing your thoughts about the preceding post with the public. If you have a question for the author, please email the Bates Communications Office at communications@bates.edu.