Forms for Accepted Students
Study on the FSA requires the completion of several special forms and agreements. The Agreement Governing Participation and Understanding of Risks forms are submitted to the Off-Campus Study Office to confirm participation. The other forms are completed later during the winter semester.
- Agreement Governing Participation Each student completes this form to confirm their participation and their understanding of the program structure, behavior expectations, financial aspects of the program, and roles of the faculty directors.
- Understanding of Risks A liability waiver required of all participants.
- Student Information Contact, Passport and Health Insurance information.
- Authorization to Release Medical Information and Provide Emergency Care
- Parental Notification of Participation Students participating on the program must provide a written statement by their parents or guardians to confirm that these individuals are aware of the student’s plans.
- Physician’s Report
- Pre-Program Travel Form Students may be able to travel on their own to some programs if they live outside the United States. If faculty allow this, students need to complete the pre-program travel form.
- Post-Program Travel Form Students may want to travel on their own after the program. If faculty allow this, students need to complete the post-program travel form. Faculty may require that students return to the United States at the end of the program.