Additional Information for Faculty
- Descriptions of current year’s Short Term courses and of previous Off-Campus Short Term courses.
- Off-Campus Short Term Course Budget Worksheet
- Student Application Form Students apply in January, prior to the registration period for off-campus Short Term courses. The faculty member then issues “permission of the instructor” approval for the students he or she accepts so they can register for the course.
- Risk Management Infomation Important precautions to consider when planning and directing your course.
- Contacts and Itinerary Information This form needs to be submitted to the Off-Campus Study Office prior to departure.
- Insurance Information Information about personal health insurance, liability insurance, rental care insurance, and emergency assistance.
- Title IX Office Contact Information and Resources Please contact the College’s Title IX Officer immediately if a student reports any sexual discrimination, including harassment or assault.