Additional Information for Faculty
- Short Term Planning Handbook 2017 This handbook, intended for faculty after their proposal has been selected, provides step-by-step information for undertaking an Off-Campus Short Term course, including risk management guidelines.
- 2017 Off-Campus Short Term courses
- Previous Off-Campus Short Term courses
- Off-Campus Short Term Budget Worksheet
- Risk Management Important information to consider when planning and directing your course.
- Contacts and Itinerary Information Please submit this form to the Off-Campus Study Office by the first day of Short Term.
- Insurance Coverage Information about personal health insurance, liability insurance, rental care insurance, and emergency assistance.
- Title IX Office Contact Information and Resources Please contact Gwen Lexow, the College’s Title IX Officer immediately if a student reports any sexual misconduct, including harassment or assault.
- Post-Course Report Form