Additional Information for Faculty
- Short Term Planning Handbook This handbook provides step by step information for undertaking a Short Term course and includes risk management advice. While primarily intended for faculty after their proposal has been selected, faculty considering a proposal may find it helpful.
- 2016 Off-Campus Short Term courses
- Previous Off-Campus Short Term courses.
- Off-Campus Short Term Course Budget Worksheet
- Risk Management Information Important precautions to consider when planning and directing your course.
- Contacts and Itinerary Information This form needs to be submitted to the Off-Campus Study Office by the first day of Short Term.
- Insurance Coverage Information about personal health insurance, liability insurance, rental care insurance, and emergency assistance.
- Title IX Office Contact Information and Resources Please contact the College’s Title IX Officer immediately if a student reports any sexual discrimination, including harassment or assault.
- Post-Course Report Form