Additional Information for Faculty
- Off-Campus Short Term Course Planning Handbook This handbook provides step by step information for undertaking a Short Term course and includes risk management advice. While primarily intended for faculty after their proposal has been selected, faculty considering a proposal may find it helpful.
- Descriptions of current year’s Off-Campus Short Term courses and of previous Off-Campus Short Term courses.
- Off-Campus Short Term Course Budget Worksheet
- Student Application Form Students apply in January, prior to the registration period for Off-Campus Short Term courses. The faculty member then issues “permission of the instructor” approval for the students he or she accepts so they can register for the course.
- Risk Management Information Important precautions to consider when planning and directing your course.
- Contacts and Itinerary Information This form needs to be submitted to the Off-Campus Study Office prior to departure.
- Insurance Coverage Information about personal health insurance, liability insurance, rental care insurance, and emergency assistance.
- Title IX Office Contact Information and Resources Please contact the College’s Title IX Officer immediately if a student reports any sexual discrimination, including harassment or assault.