Forms for Accepted Students
Study on the FSA requires the completion of several special forms and agreements. The Agreement Governing Participation Form is submitted to the Off-Campus Study Office to confirm participation. The other forms are completed later during the winter semester.
The Fall Break Travel Plans Form is completed once those plans have been finalized.
- Agreement Governing Participation Form Each student completes this form to confirm their participation and understanding of the program structure, behavior expectations, financial aspects and roles of the faculty directors.
- Understanding of Risks & Liability A liability waiver required of all participants.
- Student Information Contact, Passport and Health Insurance information.
- Authorization to Release Medical Information and Provide Emergency Care
- Parental Notification of Participation Parents or guardians use this form to confirm that they are aware of the student’s plans.
- Physician’s Report This may be completed by the Bates Health Center staff or by your family physician.
- FSA Germany Independent Travel Plans Students use this form to inform the program directors of any independent travel plans during the fall semester.
- Pre-Program Travel Form Students may be able to travel on their own to some programs if they live outside of the United States. If faculty allow this, students need to complete the pre-program travel form.
- Post-Program Travel Form Students may want to travel on their own after the program. If faculty allow this, students need to complete the post-program travel form. Faculty may require that students return to the United States at the end of the program.