OIE Room Request Process
- Rooms must be reserved 48hrs in advanced.
- Any official club meeting, event, or program must be reserved through the online tool (events.bates.edu) or Lexie Mucci email@example.com or 207-786-8303.
- Events in OIE must be hosted by a MOSIAC group, co-sponsored by a MOSIAC group, or fulfill the goals of the OIE.
- If furniture is moved it must be put back into the original format before leaving.
- If your event requires additional needs (e.g. extra chairs, catering, etc.) please contact the appropriate offices. If you need help, please contact Lexie Mucci.
Meeting Room Reservations:
- The Meeting Room (147) & Learning Room (153) can be reserved through http://events.bates.edu
- Log In
- Fill in appropriate information
- OIE Rooms are listed under Chase Hall as “OIE-Meeting Room” & “OIE-Learning Room”.
- Click the + to reserve the room & press next.
- Fill in appropriate information as need NOTE: If you would like your event on the OIE calendar or to be sent out via firstname.lastname@example.org you need to contact Lexie Mucci.
- Once request is complete, you will receive an email either confirming or denying your request. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS EMAIL.
- If you need to make any changes to your request, please contact Lexie Mucci.
“Comfy” Spaces & Kitchen
- The “comfy” spaces and the kitchen can be reserved for events and meetings through Lexie Mucci.
- Please check the OIE Calendar (http://bates.edu/oie/calendar) before contacting Lexie to see space availability.
- Email Lexie with:
- Person Responsible for Reservation
- Organization Responsible for Event
- Event Name
- Event Description
- Which Space (e.g. blue couches in back of OIE, kitchen & dining area)
- Whether you would like your event/meeting on the OIE Calendar or listserv blast
- If you need any other accommodations for the event.