Often students and families require verification of full-time enrollment status at Bates College to provide to insurance companies or other third parties.
Bates has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications. Verification requests are now completed through an online request system and the form may be printed directly by the requestor for easier, faster service.
The verification system is accessed by logging into the Garnet Gateway. Under the student menu, choose student records. There will be an option for “Request Enrollment Verification.” Follow the instructions from there for a printable form that you can send to anyone who requires proof that you (or your son/daughter) are a full-time enrolled student at Bates College. Simply attach the printable form to insurance request forms.
Should the enrollment verification require grade point average information (GPA), then it must be processed by the Registrars Office. Please stop by Libbey Forum or mail your detailed request to:
Office of the Registrar and Academic Systems
44 Mountain Avenue
Lewiston, ME 04240
Dates & Deadlines
- Februrary 28 – Last day for withdrawal from Winter 2014 semester courses (drops)
- March 8 – 14: Registration for on-campus Short Term 2014 and Fall 2014 semester
- March 21: Petitions due to faculty for Fall 2014 semester courses
- March 28: Student petitions due from faculty for Fall 2014 semester courses
- March 31, 7:00 am: Short Term 2014 and Fall 2014 registration adjustment (add/drop) opens