IMPORTANT DATES FOR GRADUATION
CLASS OF 2015
OCTOBER 1 – Last day to submit a December graduate application if not returning for winter 2015.
NOVEMBER 1-7 – Registration for winter 2015 classes.
NOVEMBER 7 - Last day to submit Graduation Applications to the Office of the Registrar and Academic Systems.
DECEMBER 5 - Last day to submit transfer credit application forms and transcripts; last day to submit AP, IB and A-level credit scores.
JANUARY 31 – FEBRUARY 6 - Registration for off-campus Short Term courses.
MARCH 1 – Last day to initiate major, minor, and concentration declarations via Garnet Gateway.
MARCH – The Office of Alumni and Parent Programs sends information to families regarding commencement.
MARCH 7-13 – Registration for on-campus Short Term courses.
MAY 27 – Last possible date for a deferred winter grade for a student in the class of 2014 to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar and Academic Systems.
MAY 31 - Graduation ceremonies.
JUNE – Students’ transcripts are updated to reflect graduation status. Transcripts showing that students’ degrees have been conferred are typically available in mid-June.
Dates & Deadlines
- October 31 – Last day for withdrawal for Fall 2014 semester courses (drops)
- November 1 – 7: Registration for Winter 2015 semester
- November 14: Petitions due TO faculty for Winter 2015 semester courses
- November 21: Petitions due FROM faculty for Winter 2015 semester courses
- December 1: Winter 2015 registration adjustment period (add/drop) period opens for all students