IMPORTANT DATES FOR GRADUATION
CLASS OF 2014
OCTOBER 1 – Last day to submit a December graduate application if not returning for winter 2012.
NOVEMBER 2-8 – Registration for winter 2014 classes.
NOVEMBER 8 – Last day to submit Graduation Applications to the Office of the Registrar and Academic Systems.
DECEMBER 6 – Last day to submit transfer credit application forms and transcripts; last day to submit AP, IB and A-level credit scores.
FEBRUARY 1-7 – Registration for alternate date/off-campus Short Term courses.
MARCH 1 – Last day to initiate major, minor, and concentration declarations via Garnet Gateway.
MARCH – The Office of Alumni and Parent Programs sends information to families regarding commencement.
MARCH 8-14 – Registration for on-campus Short Term courses.
MAY 21 – Last possible date for a deferred winter grade for a student in the class of 2014 to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar and Academic Systems.
MAY 25 – Graduation ceremonies.
JUNE – Students’ transcripts are updated to reflect graduation status. Transcripts showing that students’ degrees have been conferred are typically available in mid-June.
Dates & Deadlines
- Februrary 28 – Last day for withdrawal from Winter 2014 semester courses (drops)
- March 8 – 14: Registration for on-campus Short Term 2014 and Fall 2014 semester
- March 21: Petitions due to faculty for Fall 2014 semester courses
- March 28: Student petitions due from faculty for Fall 2014 semester courses
- March 31, 7:00 am: Short Term 2014 and Fall 2014 registration adjustment (add/drop) opens