Question 2 of 9: Yes
While we all want to help students to get good jobs, the request should be sent to the appropriate office.
Do not give out student information that pertains to grade point average to anyone without prior written consent of that student. All outside requests for information must be referred to the Registrar’s Office. Information about the recruiting firm, however, could be provided to students and should be forwarded to the Office of Career Services.
Dates & Deadlines
- October 31 – Last day for withdrawal for Fall 2014 semester courses (drops)
- November 1 – 7: Registration for Winter 2015 semester
- November 14: Petitions due TO faculty for Winter 2015 semester courses
- November 21: Petitions due FROM faculty for Winter 2015 semester courses
- December 1: Winter 2015 registration adjustment period (add/drop) period opens for all students