Question 2 of 9: Yes
INCORRECT. While we all want to help students to get good jobs, the request should be sent to the appropriate office.
Do not give out student information that pertains to grade point average to anyone without prior written consent of that student. All outside requests for information must be referred to the Office of the Registrar and Academic Systems. Information about the recruiting firm, however, could be provided to students and should be forwarded to the Office of Career Services.
Dates & Deadlines
- December 2 – 7:00 am Winter 2014 Registration adjustment (add/drop) period opens for all students
- December 7 – 23 Course evaluation
- December 10 – 8:00 am Final Examinations begin
- Dec. 14 – Final Examinations end
- December 26 – Fall 2013 Final Grades available for student viewing on Garnet Gateway
- January 6, 8:00 am Classes begin, Winter 2014 semester