Question 4 of 9:
You receive a non-emergency phone call from the local police department indicating that they are trying to determine whether a particular student was in attendance on a specific day.
Since they are in the middle of a investigation, you are allowed to give them this information.
Dates & Deadlines
- Februrary 28 – Last day for withdrawal from Winter 2014 semester courses (drops)
- March 8 – 14: Registration for on-campus Short Term 2014 and Fall 2014 semester
- March 21: Petitions due to faculty for Fall 2014 semester courses
- March 28: Student petitions due from faculty for Fall 2014 semester courses
- March 31, 7:00 am: Short Term 2014 and Fall 2014 registration adjustment (add/drop) opens