Question 6 of 9: Yes
CORRECT. That is a violation of the privacy rule because it is inappropriate for students to have access to other students’ information.
You cannot leave personally identifiable materials in a public place.
Dates & Deadlines
- October 31 – Last day for withdrawal for Fall 2014 semester courses (drops)
- November 1 – 7: Registration for Winter 2015 semester
- November 14: Petitions due TO faculty for Winter 2015 semester courses
- November 21: Petitions due FROM faculty for Winter 2015 semester courses
- December 1: Winter 2015 registration adjustment period (add/drop) period opens for all students