Question 8 of 9: Yes
INCORRECT. FERPA states that you may not redisclose information without prior consent.
There are some occasions when this is allowable, such as release to organizations conducting educational studies, accrediting agencies, and judicial orders. Check with the Registrar and Academic Systems office before releasing information.
Dates & Deadlines
- December 2 – 7:00 am Winter 2014 Registration adjustment (add/drop) period opens for all students
- December 7 – 23 Course evaluation
- December 10 – 8:00 am Final Examinations begin
- Dec. 14 – Final Examinations end
- December 26 – Fall 2013 Final Grades available for student viewing on Garnet Gateway
- January 6, 8:00 am Classes begin, Winter 2014 semester