First Day of Class Meeting Drop Policy
Students must attend all courses for which they registered the first day the class meets to affirm their registration.
Faculty may drop those students not present from the course. Therefore, students must review their schedule online before the last day to add to ensure that their schedule is correct. If a course remains on the student schedule despite lack of attendance on the first day, the student must drop the course online during the drop period to remove the course.
Faculty who wish to drop students may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the department/program and course number in the subject line.
Students have final responsibility for ensuring that their schedules are correct and should come to the Registrar and Academic Systems office immediately if there are any discrepancies.
Dates & Deadlines
- Februrary 28 – Last day for withdrawal from Winter 2014 semester courses (drops)
- March 8 – 14: Registration for on-campus Short Term 2014 and Fall 2014 semester
- March 21: Petitions due to faculty for Fall 2014 semester courses
- March 28: Student petitions due from faculty for Fall 2014 semester courses
- March 31, 7:00 am: Short Term 2014 and Fall 2014 registration adjustment (add/drop) opens