First Day of Class Meeting Drop Policy
Students must attend all courses for which they registered the first day the class meets to affirm their registration.
Faculty may drop those students not present from the course. Therefore, students must review their schedule online before the last day to add to ensure that their schedule is correct. If a course remains on the student schedule despite lack of attendance on the first day, the student must drop the course online during the drop period to remove the course.
Faculty who wish to drop students may do so by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include the department/program and course number in the subject line.
Students have final responsibility for ensuring that their schedules are correct and should come to the Registrar and Academic Systems office immediately if there are any discrepancies.
Dates & Deadlines
- October 31 – Last day for withdrawal for Fall 2014 semester courses (drops)
- November 1 – 7: Registration for Winter 2015 semester
- November 14: Petitions due TO faculty for Winter 2015 semester courses
- November 21: Petitions due FROM faculty for Winter 2015 semester courses
- December 1: Winter 2015 registration adjustment period (add/drop) period opens for all students