Students Entering Winter 2013
The Office of the Registrar joins others in welcoming you to Bates. We are here to assist you in registering for courses and preparing for Winter Semester.
Bates students enjoy 24 hour online access to their records through a secure Bates website called the Garnet Gateway, which is also the site through which you will register for your winter courses.
December 3 – January 18 – this is the registration adjustment (add/drop) period. This is on a first come, first served basis.
January 7 – first day of classes 8:00 am
Students should read the registration overview for important information and instructions regarding registration at:http://www.bates.edu/registrar/for-students-entering-winter-2013/registration-overview/ Please contact us with any questions.
We look forward to working with you as you join the Bates College Community and welcome you to Bates.
The staff of The Registrar’s Office
Dates & Deadlines
- October 31 – Last day for withdrawal for Fall 2014 semester courses (drops)
- November 1 – 7: Registration for Winter 2015 semester
- November 14: Petitions due TO faculty for Winter 2015 semester courses
- November 21: Petitions due FROM faculty for Winter 2015 semester courses
- December 1: Winter 2015 registration adjustment period (add/drop) period opens for all students