Androscoggin River @ Greene, Maine
• Maine Turnpike north to exit Exit 80 (Lewiston);
• Turn left onto Alfred A. Plourde Parkway at the stop sign at the end of the off ramp;
• Continue on Plourde straight to stoplight at intersection of Plourde and Pleasant;
• Continue on Plourde 0.6 miles to stoplight at Webster Street;
• Turn left onto Webster and travel 1 mile to stoplight at Farwell Street;
• Turn right onto Farwell and continue 0.6 mile to light;
• Continue straight across intersection onto Russell St;
• Go through three lights (East, Ave., Central Ave. and College St.).;
• Stay in the right hand lane and take exit for Rt. 202 (Main St.);
• At the light, take a right onto Rt. 202 N (Main St.);
• Travel 5.3 miles on Rt. 202;
• Pass two cemeteries that span the road and a small white church on the left;
• Immediately after the small church, take a left onto West Main St.;
• Take an immediate left onto Meadow Hill Rd.;
• Follow Meadow Hill for approx. 2 miles;
• The Bates boathouse driveway is just after a farm on the left and a sweeping right bend in the road;
• The driveway is marked by post #764 on the left side of the road.
New Hampshire Championship
• Take exit 11 (North) ramp off I-93
• Turn left (North) onto Hackett Hill Rd.
• Turn left (North) onto SR-3A (W. River Rd.).
• Turn right (East) at traffic light onto Main St.
• Cross Merrimack River, turn left (East) onto Merrimack St.
• Bear left (North) onto Pleasant St., continue onto Main St.; Turn left (West) onto Front St. (after bridge)
• Bear right (North) onto Exchange St.
• Turn left into park just past Town Garage
Head of the Charles Regatta
• Mass Pike (I-90) to exit 18 (Cambridge)
• Merge onto River Street
• Cross the Charles River on River Street Bridge
• At end of bridge, turn right onto Memorial Drive
• Refer to web site interactive map for parking and road closure info
Follow Interstate 95 North to Exit 33. Take a left at the end of the exit ramp onto Kennedy Memorial Drive. Follow KMD just under a mile and take a left on Country Club Rd. Follow until the stop sign at the end of the street. Turn right onto Webb Rd. and follow until the first stop sign, proceed straight across Middle Rd. to the second stop sign. Turn left onto Snow Pond Rd. (Route 23). Continue for 2.1 miles. Look for the blue Colby-Hume Center sign on the right. Turn right onto the gravel road.
• I-95 South to I-495 South;
• I-495 South to I-290 West (Worcester);
• Take Exit 22 (Main St.);
• Turn right at the end of the ramp;
• Turn left at the second traffic light onto Plantation Street;
• Turn left onto North Road (between the Mercandante Funeral Home and UMass Medical Center);
• Proceed to Lake Ave and turn right;
• The park entrance is one hundred yards on the left.
• I-93 South to exit 32: (Route 60) Medford Square/Malden;
• At end of the exit there is a rotary – take the third right: (Route 60 East) Malden/Revere;
• Route 60 East for approximately 1.7 miles until MBTA Station;
• Continue straight on Route 60 East under MBTA Bridge;
• Take first right onto Commercial Street;
• Follow Commercial Street for approximately 1 mile to the light at Medford Street;
• Tufts Boathouse is located in rear of 326 Commercial Street, third driveway on the left.
• I-90 (Mass Pike) to Exit 2 (Lee)
• Route 20 (north) until it becomes route 7;
• Route 7 (north) up to, into and through the city of Pittsfield;
• Take the Rt 7 bypass, which parallels the main street through town;
• Pass Tyler Street (Route 9) and then Berkshire Medical Center on your left;
• Go through a light and up small hill;
• At crest of hill, or just before, take Pontoosuc Street on the left;
• Proceed down Pontoosuc until reaching a four way stoplight at Peck’s Road.
• Go straight across until reaching the next set of lights at Peck’s and Lakeway;
• Turn left onto Lakeway (small store on left);
• Lakeway for 1 mile – look for signs to Burbank Park on your right;
• Turn right into Park then look for signs to right to North Lot.