How to declare

Your can declare the major using the online process available through Garnet Gateway.

If you know a faculty member in the Department whom you would like to have as your major advisor, you can ask that person first or just let the Department Chair know when you come in to see them. If you are not sure who you would like to have as your advisor within the Department, the Department Chair can help you select an advisor.

  • Contact Us