ADM: Bates Connection Coordinator (S9982B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Bates Connection Program is a vital part of our recruiting efforts in both the fall and spring seasons. It is a personal link between current Bates students and prospective students and their families. This program enables prospective high school students to informally speak with a student representative of Bates College.
EDUCATION: At least one year at Bates College
EXPERIENCE: Strong organizational and managerial skills
EXPERIENCE: A knack for recruiting and mobilizing student volunteers; some previous experience with the Admissions Office/Bates Connection.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Work closely with the area dean and the co-coordinator to create a reliable network of volunteers for each geographic territory and/or student special interest area.
- Oversee and orchestrate phone-a-thons
- Generate a list of volunteers for email correspondence
- Meet with the Area Dean for assessment and planning
- Maintain and oversee the volunteer network for fall and spring phone-a-thons
How to Apply:
Click on the link below