ADV: Social Media and Online Specialist (S9979B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Advancement Social Media and Online Project Specialist assists with a wide variety of communication and marketing related projects for the Advancement team, with particular concentration in online and social media (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.).
The Social Media and Online Project Specialist must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail. He or she must also possess practical and working knowledge of online media and be enthusiastic about Bates College.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- The Social Media and Online Project Specialist must uphold media and communications guidelines for Bates College.
- Makes updates to Facebook and Twitter
- Creates videos for YouTube
- Posts pictures to online college album
- Clerical tasks
- Other tasks as needed
- The Social Media and Online Project Specialist must maintain clear and reliable communication with project leaders with regard to design specifications, progress, and deadlines.