Customer Support Representative ()
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
Customer Support Representatives are our first point of contact with our customers. All new Representatives begin as CSR’s and are tasked with learning our product in order to assist our customers who use it. There are many growth opportunities for successful CSR’s. They are afforded other opportunities as soon as they demonstrate their expertise with both our customers and product. As a CSR, you will be part of the Customer Support team and responsible for responding to incoming customer support requests via email, chat and telephone. You will provide non-technical support to answer inquiries customers may have with their subscription.
Temporary employees will be evaluated on their ongoing performance. Depending on business needs, they may be elligible to convert to full time, regular employment.
CCP (Credit Card Processing) CSR’s assist our sales team securing and processing customer subscriptions.
TCSR’s (Technical Support Reps) have the ability to demonstrate their technical expertise by assisting customers with more complex issues. There are currently 3 TCSR levels with increasing levels of complexity (and compensation).
- Technical aptitude to learn and support our backup software product.
- Self-learner able to prioritize customer needs and respond accordingly.
- Service oriented demeanor, able to easily build customer rapport.
- Outstanding organizational as well as written and oral communication skills.
Attentive to details.
- 1 – 3 years experience in a customer service role. Previous call center experience a plus.
- Ability to problem-solve and think critically.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills necessary.
- Professional phone demeanor required.
- Must be able to type at least 35 words per minute.
- We are open 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. Call Center will be open up to 15 hours a day. Most schedules include one weekend day. Call center is currently open from 8:30am to 9:30pm. Must be able to support these scheduling needs.
- Must be able to sit in a cubicle workstation for 8-10 hours per day.
- Must be able to talk on the phone for up to 8-10 hours per day.
- Requires the ability to use a keyboard and input data the majority of your shift.
- Minimum of GED or High School Diploma required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
How to Apply:
Click on the link below