SA: Study Abroad Assistant (S9890B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
One student is needed to work in the Off-Campus Study Office. He or she will perform general office duties as well as help with some Dean of the Students Office projects.
Please Note: The hours are 1:00-4:00PM two afternoons a week.
Applicants should write a one page letter explaining their interest in the position, goals, and relation to the study abroad experience.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- File JYA/JSA catalogues and applications
- Organize and maintain JYA/JSA evaluations and files in the Off-Campus Study Library
- Photocopy and file applications and evaluations
- Discuss the study abroad planning process with interested students
- Order materials for the lounge library
- Assist with periodic mailings to off campus study students
- Help out with other office tasks and projects, including some Dean of the Student Office projects