FS: Recycling Assistant (S9759B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Recycling Assistants will monitor stations in residential buildings. This work involves the sorting and separation of desirable recycled materials.
A training session for Recycling Assistants will be held. Recycling Assistants most often work in student resident halls. They must be able to travel from dorm to dorm on-campus, and lift 25lbs.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Working independently
- Sorting materials collected in recycling bins
- Assuring that proper information is posted at recycling stations
- Distributing recycling information to the student body and others when necessary
- Adhering to college work behavior expectations and payroll practices as outlined on the Bates Student Employment Website
- Other related duties as assigned by the supervisor
How to Apply:
Click on the link below