GEO: Map Collection Caretaker (S9867B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Map Collection Caretaker will be responsible for the organization and overall caring of the maps within the department.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- File maps into filing cabinets and map cases in room 202
- Reorganize and hang maps in room 215 and adjacent storeroom
- Keep an eye out for “stray” maps and return them to their proper locations
- Tape/repair maps as necessary
- When new maps come in, put them in their proper places
Supervisor: Marita Bryant
Office Location: 218 Carnegie
Pay Grade: B
Qualifications, Requirements, and Responsibilities
Education Experience: The Map Collection Caretaker must be familiar with USGS map system and have good organizational skills.
Reports to: Marita Bryant Coordinates/Works closely with: Marita Bryant