HR: SEO Assistant (S9994A)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Student Employment Office (SEO) is the bridge between students and employers. SEO is responsible for preparing and assisting students who are looking for employment while at Bates; additionally, SEO ensures that employer needs are fulfilled.
The SEO Assistant collaborates with all employees of the SEO. Along with routine SEO services, the Assistant is flexible and works on special projects needed by the office. Because of the Assistant’s all around involvement with SEO activities, his or her feedback is of vital importance to the SEO Coordinator.
EXPERIENCE: Must have strong organizational skills, a desire to learn, and and a willingness to collaborate with others.
EDUCATION: Familiar with basic website and database design. Familiar with Micosoft Office software (Word, Excel, Publisher).
EXPERIENCE: Some experience journaling or newspaper editing. Familiarity with WordPress and Microsoft Access. Has conducted surveys and interviews in the past. Enjoys taking pictures.
- Assists Payroll Staff and all other SEO employees with routine work and special projects
- Provides feedback on SEO activities to the SEO Coordinator.
- Uses WordPress, Database Systems, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Word, Email, and Facebook, for processing Student Positions
- Assists Students in completing tax and banking forms
- Communicates and responds to students, parents, and employers at the office and via phone and email.
- Collaborates closely with the SEO Coordinator, Operations Assistant, Human Relations Assistant, and Payroll Staff
How to Apply:
Click on the link below