ILS: Bibliographic Services Student Specialist (S9847B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Bibliographic Services Student Specialist will do the processing of library book and non-book orders, material receipts, cataloging, and maintenance. He or she must be able to follow detailed instructions and work independently.
- Please Note: This position provides no time for studying on the job.
EDUCATION: High School completion
EXPERIENCE: This student must have keyboard skills.
EDUCATION: Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, and curriculum-related interest in books, film or music
EXPERIENCE: Library bibliographic services or other library experience
This student must be able to lift and open boxes, move books and other library materials, and move book trucks.
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Labeling and bar-coding materials
- Processing federal depository items
- Processing periodicals
- Packing of weeded library material and other inventory
- Shelving and shelving documents
How to Apply:
Click on the link below