ILS: Borrowing Student Specialist (S9848B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Borrowing Specialist is responsible for data input of Interlibrary Loan requests via the OCLC system or Docline system, and receiving and processing incoming Interlibrary Loan mail. The Borrowing Specialist must be able to work independently, pay attention to detail, and be organized.
- Please Note: This job presents no time for studying on the job, all time is spent on assigned tasks.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Input data using two different computer systems
- Receive shipments and accurately match with records
- Create bibliographic records and process borrowed materials
- Other duties as assigned, including re-shelving of materials