ILS: Lending Student Specialist (S9849B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Lending Specialist is responsible for retrieving, packaging and processing materials requested by other libraries, using various computer systems and programs. He or she is also responsible for filing records and statistics keeping. This student must pay attention to detail and have good organizational skills.
- Please Note: This job presents no time for studying on the job, all the time is spent on assigned tasks.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Locate and retrieve books from library shelves accurately
- Package materials for shipping
- Take packages to Lane Hall mail room
- Fax requested materials to other institutions
- Other duties as assigned, including re-shelving of materials