ILS: Office Student Specialist (S9851B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
Although under supervision of the Assistant to the Vice President for ILS, the Office Student Specialist works independently performing duties assigned by the Vice President for ILS. The Office Student Specialist runs the office in the absence of the Assistant to VP of ILS. General responsibilities include computerized accounting, filing, monitoring staff supplies, maintaining office and library equipment, and word processing.
The Office Student Specialist must have good vision, be able to open
and sort mail, and be strong enough to move boxes and to maneuver
EXPERIENCE: The Student Specialist must have experience working in an office and performing work that required precision and accuracy.
EXPERIENCE: Word Perfect, Excel, and File Maker Pro.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process approved invoices to forward to Accounting
- Prepare monthly statements for faculty and student organization photocopy charges
- Prepare deposits
- Process library gifts and orders bookplates
- Track Facility Services work orders
- Process patron correspondence
- Perform Microsoft Word, Excel, and File Maker Pro projects for VP of ILS
How to Apply:
Click on the link below