OFF: Summer Mail Services Clerk/Courier (S9604C)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
SUMMER POSTING 5/27-9/2 Summer Rate $8.45
The Employee will be taught how to operate at the Package Center, Post Office, and Mail Delivery Route. The position requires good memory and organizational skills to help keep the Package Center running smoothly. The employee must also have time management skills and be able to solve problems that may arise. The employee will work directly with the Supervisor of Bates College Package Center and Post Office.
Specific responsibilites include, but may not be limited to:
- Scan and pass out packages.
- Sort USPS, UPS and Fed-Ex mail and packages.
- Deliver mail and package to Bates College Offices and buildings.
- Answer phones and take messages.
- Maintain and manage student mailboxes at Chase Hall Post Office.