PE/ATH: Davis Fitness Center (S9788B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
This student will oversee the people using the Davis Fitness Center. He or she will also oversee the cleanliness of the area.
The Davis Fitness Center Supervisor must be reliable and willing to work. He or she must also be assertive and tactful in dealing with people.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Check everyone for Bates ID’s. If a person does not have a Bates ID, he or she is NOT allowed in.
- Check the cleaning log notebook to see what must be cleaned on given days.
- Adhere to all of the rules of the Fitness Center.
- Circulate through the room, picking up weights and returning them to the racks, assisting people with lifts in general, talking with people, answering questions, etc.
- Record all incidents or problems and report them to Marsha Graef.