PE/ATH: PE Instructors (S9787B, S9968C (certified))
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
All Physical Education Instructors must do the following:
- Take attendance for each class so students can receive PE credit.
- Take care of any equipment used for class. This includes properly storing and locking equipment after class.
- Find replacements to teach your class if you are unable to teach due to illness.
- Keep up on current information and research on techniques and health issues.
- Act as a professional, teaching correct techniques, form, and proper exercise habits.
Students that are certified physical education instructors will receive a Grade C paygrade.
Department: Physical Education / Athletics
Supervisor: Jonathan Furbush
Office Location: 120A Underhill Arena
Pay Grade: B