POL: Community Education Assistant (S9752B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
This student will assist William Corlett in working with a local community education group.
EDUCATION: The Community Education Assistant must have completed at least two years of college.
EXPERIENCE: The Community Education Assistant must have experience working with a community and a proven ability in community organizing.
EDUCATION: Courses in political theory and strong writing skills
EXPERIENCE: Experience in community organizing
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Publicizes meetings
- Coordinates monthly meetings of Community Group
- Begins newsletters
- Circulates minutes of meetings
- Researches community education
- Teaches introductory internet skills
- Performs various secretarial functions
How to Apply:
Click on the link below