ADV: Reunion Camp Bates Coordinator (S9806X)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Reunion Camp Bates Coordinator plans activities for around 60 children, ages 4-13 who attend Reunion with their alumni parents.
The Coordinator also talks to parents, hires and supervises babysitters, and coordinates with entertainers and childcare workers for Reunion 2008. Housing and meals are provided during Reunion Weekend; housing and meals for the week prior to Reunion is negotiable and will be assessed on an individual basis.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Oversee registration for weekend
- Correspond with parents
- Assist with contracting and scheduling events
- Publicize, recruit, interview, hire and orient 9 counselors
- Put together program packets
- Oversee Camp Bates during reunion
- Provide feedback to Christina Estabrook after Reunion Weekend