AVC: Studio Model Monitor (S9971B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
This student acts as a coordinator for all student models.
Specific responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Organize and schedule studio models for the Art Department
- Act as the contact for all student faculty who require a model in their class
- Help advertise for model positions
- Maintain a book of models working for the departments and keep track of model hours
- Fill in worksheets for faculty signatures
Department: Art and Visual Culture
Supervisor: Joseph Nicoletti/Paul Heroux
Office Location: 317 Olin
Pay Grade: B
Qualifications, Requirements, and Responsibilities
REQUIRED: The Studio Model Monitor must be organized and reliable.