THE: Costume Stock Clerk (S9619B)
Summary, Scope, and Responsibilities
The Costume Stock Clerk maintains the Costume collection, located in the Costume House and the Dance Cage. Stock Clerk must transport costumes to/from the Costume House on Nichols St., and assist students or faculty who need to borrow items from the collection. The Costume Stock Clerk is responsible for restocking the costumes from each production, as well as any borrowed items. The cleanliness of the Costume House will also be his/her responsibility (vacuuming, sweeping, trash removal, etc.).
The costume stock clerk must be a Bates student with a driver’s license, and with a car if possible. Although training in costume classification will be provided, it is desired that he or she has taken the Costume History class.
Responsibilities included, but may not be limited to:
- Searching out items from stock called for by the Costume Manager or Designer
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness of the present costume collection
- Restocking all borrowed items in an organized manner
- Meeting at appointed times with students, staff and faculty to help facilitate their costume needs
- Driving costumes from the Costume Shop to Costume House at appointed times
How to Apply:
Click on the link below