Pettigrew Hall



Academic Departments


Pettigrew Hall is named for Mrs. Charlotte Neal Pettigrew, class of 1895, whose bequest made its construction possible. The building is home to the Rhetoric Department and the Department of Theater and Dance. The building also houses the Filene Room lecture hall, often used for film screenings; Gannett Theater, one of three performance venues used by the Department of Theater and Dance, and the Digital Media Studios.