- 2 Andrews Road
- Built 1964
- 29,000 square feet
Lane Hall is Bates’ main administration building, and houses many administrative offices for the President, Student Affairs, Dean of the Faculty, College Advancement, Institutional Research, Analysis and Planning, and Office Services.
Lane Hall was named for its major donor, George W. Lane Jr., LLD. ’57, treasurer of the college, 1917-1963; secretary of the corporation, 1919-1963; and a member of the Board of Fellows, 1950-1963.