Architecture and Historic Preservation (audio)
Philip Isaacson ’47, L.H.D. ’97, architecture critic and author, stopped by Hedge Hall and Rogers Williams Hall during his Reunion walking tour of campus architecture. Here, he explains how past nicely meets present in the two buildings’ renovation and expansion.
- Project for Peace award goes to Tatro, Schriger for humanitarian work in Rwanda
- Slideshow: 12 student offerings from the 2014 Barlow off-campus photo exhibition
- Innovative techniques — and a faculty couple — mark film about family by Saddlemire ’05
- Trustee Lisa Barry ’77 brings deep experience in international government relations
- Watson Fellows to explore marine algae industry, donation of body parts