As Curly Howard once said, it’s the mortar, the merrier. Read on as Bates writer Doug Hubley gives his play-by-play of the Hedge-Bill renovations through the Campus Construction Updates.
- 20 years after it began, three perspectives on the genocide in Rwanda
- Six questions with Professor Alexandre Dauge-Roth on the 20th anniversary of the genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda
- Goetz ’90 brings ‘The Remedy’ to campus
- Aliza Luft ’06 examines ‘risky defections’ during Rwanda’s genocide
- Calidore String Quartet to perform