As Curly Howard once said, it’s the mortar, the merrier. Read on as Bates writer Doug Hubley gives his play-by-play of the Hedge-Bill renovations through the Campus Construction Updates.
- Debaters Blackburn and Stewart bring home national championship
- Hire smart people and lean on the Bates network, says Entrepreneurship speaker Bruce Stangle ’70
- Pulitzer Prize winner Isabel Wilkerson is Commencement 2014 speaker, joining honorands John Seely Brown, Glenn Close and David Shaw
- 20 years after it began, three perspectives on the genocide in Rwanda
- Six questions with Professor Alexandre Dauge-Roth on the 20th anniversary of the genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda