As Curly Howard once said, it’s the mortar, the merrier. Read on as Bates writer Doug Hubley gives his play-by-play of the Hedge-Bill renovations through the Campus Construction Updates.
- ‘Intricate Glances’: Dance, anthropology meet here
- ‘Intricate Glances’ in a senior thesis dance piece
- Annual Service of Lessons and Carols takes place Dec. 8
- Bates-directed climate project in Shetland Islands wins environmental award
- Bangor Daily News profiles backcountry ski series creator Ben Leoni ’05