Hedge and Roger Williams Project Overview
- strengthened the college’s intertwined academic and social culture and international perspective;
- supported high standards for sustainability and energy efficiency;
- and continued the stunning redefinition of the central Bates campus.
Begun in March 2010, the Hedge / Roger Williams project is the fourth and final undertaking of Phase I of the Campus Facilities Master Plan, which also produced the 280 College Street residence, Alumni Walk and New Commons.
The project also represents a significant act of historic and architectural preservation: Hedge and Roger Williams both help to tell the important early history of Bates. Read more.
- Four days, four concerts: Sample a world of music at Olin
- Olin quartet series resumes with Spain’s renowned Cuarteto Quiroga
- With soloists Glazer and Parakilas, Bates Orchestra presents two-piano concerto
- Silk Trio presents classical, traditional music of China on March 14
- Unforgettable Irish sextet Danú performs March 13