Hedge and Roger Williams Project Overview
- strengthened the college’s intertwined academic and social culture and international perspective;
- supported high standards for sustainability and energy efficiency;
- and continued the stunning redefinition of the central Bates campus.
Begun in March 2010, the Hedge / Roger Williams project is the fourth and final undertaking of Phase I of the Campus Facilities Master Plan, which also produced the 280 College Street residence, Alumni Walk and New Commons.
The project also represents a significant act of historic and architectural preservation: Hedge and Roger Williams both help to tell the important early history of Bates. Read more.
- Sun Journal offers Q-and-A with Harward Center’s Darby Ray
- Scientific American quotes Adler ’00 research on negative emotions and well-being
- Sunday Telegram profiles Metropolis Ensemble founder Andrew Cyr ’96
- Boston Spirit Magazine blog profiles On the Town actor John Ambrosino ’01
- Bates produces its largest-ever number of Fulbright grant recipients