Video of Hedge and Roger Williams Dedication
Featured remarks at the dedication ceremony of renovated Hedge and Roger Williams halls included Cosmin Ghita ’12 of Bucharest, Romania, president of Student Government; Michael Bonney ’80, chairman of the Board of Trustees; Paul Marks ’83 (left), CEO of the global aerospace technology firm Argosy Inc.; and Nancy Cable, president of Bates.
- Project for Peace award goes to Tatro, Schriger for humanitarian work in Rwanda
- Slideshow: 12 student offerings from the 2014 Barlow off-campus photo exhibition
- Innovative techniques — and a faculty couple — mark film about family by Saddlemire ’05
- Trustee Lisa Barry ’77 brings deep experience in international government relations
- Watson Fellows to explore marine algae industry, donation of body parts