We are done!

I knew this day would come but I did not think that it would come this soon.

We are finally done with the last semester of our college career!!!! Some of us are taking a short term class, but for me, Nick, and Nabil, we won’t be taking any more classes at Bates until graduation. We also handed in our thesis to Larissa this week as well. Those black binders were culminations of our effort, hard work, and lots of brain power. We can’t be more proud of our work and more thankful for Larissa’s support!!!

Nabil, Nick, Sophie and I will be working for Larissa for short term, in hope of getting as much done as possible. I will mainly be focused on finishing my project, at the same time helping Jake Henderson’16 get started with ChIP. I am glad that I will be able to show him the ropes, as it took me quite a long time to learn the technique last semester. Hope that we will get along well and he will be enjoying the project as much as I have been.

It has been a great four years and I am thankful for everyone who has been with me every step of the way. This thesis project has taught me patience, perseverance, and meticulousness and many other essential skills in life. And I will always be thankful for Bates and everyone who has supported me throughout the process of completing this thesis.