B Well with Nutrisavings
Nutrisavings is a winning formula that connects employee’s healthy shopping decisions with financial incentives to empower a healthier, wellness-focused workforce.
They work with a large number of grocery retail partners to offer Bates Employees the opportunity to be rewarded for their healthy grocery selections simply by signing up and shopping. Participants immediately see the results of our program in their grocery carts and their wallets!
The following are tips for earning / saving cash with the program.
- Activate offers in the grocery store (https://order.nutrisavings.com/OffersNearMe): This will earn you cash back into your account for these healthy items. Be sure to activate these items before you buy!
- Find Weekly Savings (https://order.nutrisavings.com/Deals): This tool will allow you to identify which specials are being run at your grocery store
- Withdraw your earnings (https://order.nutrisavings.com/Cash): Pair a bank account or request a check to be sent (for a $2 fee). Keep in mind that there is a minimum requirement of at least $10 to make a withdrawal. Also, the initial pairing of bank accounts can take up to 10 days.
Maximize your experience:
- If you are a smartphone user, be sure to download the free nutrisavings app.
- Update your profile to reflect your personal nutritional needs (i.e. weight loss, food allergies, dietetic preferences)
- Check out the healthy recipes database and start planning healthy meals! (https://order.nutrisavings.com/Recipes)
Farmer’s Market Kale and Chickpea Salad
I love this salad. The kale gives it a nice crunch, and the veggies combined with the balsamic vinaigrette make each bite oh-so delicious! Enjoy:)