Alternate Off-Campus Parking
If you must park on the street, please park only on Campus, College, Central, Frye, Nichols, and Wood streets. All other streets should be avoided in consideration of our neighbors and guests of the college.
*Effective Fall 2017, the City of Lewiston imposed restrictions (NO OVERNIGHT PARKING) on most streets surrounding the campus. Many of these streets have this prohibition in effect throughout the academic year (September through May); a few streets have the prohibition exercised year-round. Only Frye, Wood, and Nichols streets are exempted.
Listed below are parking spaces that are located in the Bates College area that are available for rent. These parking areas are not affiliated with Bates College. This is being provided for informational purposes only.
Parking lots owned by the city of Lewiston (automated)
- Ash and Canal Street Parking Garage
- Municipal Parking Garage (by Chopsticks)
- Contact Lewiston City Hall
- Telephone (207) 513-3123 Ext. 3123
- $55.00 per month + $5.00 card fee
Private Lots and Spaces
- Tina Baker – 207-786-4445 (Spaces off Robinson Gardens)
- Meg Donovan 207-776-1900 (75 Spaces on Towle St.)
- Barry Kelly – 207-777-4796 (Spaces on Robinson Gardens)
- Ron Michaud – 207-783-4150 (Spaces at 15 Jepson Avenue)
- Mike McGonagle -207- 577-2280 ( Spaces at 7-9 Mountain Ave)
- Kelly Tarr – 207-312-0356 (2 Spaces at 16 Robinson Gardens)
- Ben Keller – 207-553-2000 Ext. 213 (20 spaces at 99 Wood St.)